Asma Fixed assets
A clear picture of the fixed assets hierarchy anytime.
What is Asma?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A fixed assets management module.
Why do you need Asma?
- You don't know where the assets are or who holds them at any given time.
- The purchase amount, successive value appreciations and devaluations, etc, are unknown.
- The assets-related contracts and documentation is scattered.
- There is not a procedure who enables asset identification.
How can Asma help you?
- Supporting creation and management of asset repository hierarchies.
- Tracking usage, location, state, etc. of every asset.
- Posting the financial data to an accounting module.
- Facilitating management throughout the whole
- Publishing certain assets for other module's use.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Individual/group management, e.g. rooms, floors.
- Aided asset hierarchy creation and management.
- Asset repository inspection and valuation.
- Label generation and reading.
- Financial control: acquisition, depreciation, etc.
- Post to accounting.
- Track usage, state, location, works, documentation, etc.
- Publish asset types through Web Services.
- Publish asset instances through Web Services.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.