Bro Broker console
Broaden your horizons and embrace new partnerships.
What is Bro?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- An opening for business partners to access your room stock.
Why do you need Bro?
- It is hard to start deals with new business partners.
- Partners take too much resources to attend and deal with.
- Part of your room stock ends up unsold.
- Multiple allotment and pricing per partner is unfeasible.
- Communication with partners is slow and inefficient.
How can Bro help you?
- Supplying both an interface for your company and another for your partners.
- Supporting dynamic per broker configuration: credit, allotment, etc.
- Letting brokers, agents, resellers, touroperators, etc. request and manage allocations.
- Sourcing and interfacing with your CRS.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€14.99 / month|
|Per broker rates & availability configuration|
|Import rates & availability from CRS|
|Availability requests and pre-reservations|
|OpenID broker login|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Broker interface: accounts with user and password.
- Per broker configuration: credit, allotment, etc.
- Per broker reporting.
- Store broker contracts.
- Reseller and commission based reservations.
- Publish inventory for third party resellers' systems.
- Broker utilities: print, list, export, report.
- Administration interface.
- Multi-tier, dynamic, rate templates.
- Group/individual reservations and settings.
- Send bookins to CRS for synchronization .
- Booking requisitions for periods of unavailability .
- Retrieve rates and availability from CRS.
- Send notifications by email and message center .
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.