Chas Online web chat
Direct human contact to successfully engage visitors.
What is Chas?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Both a code snippet and a back-end application.
- A code snippet integrable on any web page to provide chat capabilities to visitors.
- A back-end where communication from web visitors can be configured and attended.
Why do you need Chas?
- Most visitors of your hotel's website are not converted into customers.
- Email is slow, and international visitors are not willing to place expensive calls.
- You are missing a new, trendy channel of communication that people actually use.
- Part of your room inventory remains unsold.
How can Chas help you?
- Enabling a free, real-time communication channel with your hotel's web visitors.
- Leveraging your employees, for one employee can attend multiple web chats simultaneously.
- Increasing the chance of your web visitors to become customers.
- Integrating an online chat into your current web site without extra efforts.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€4.99 / month|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Integration through HTML snippet for visitors.
- Online text chat.
- Offline message/form.
- Dynamic balance loading among operators.
- Sound alert for new conversations.
- Save conversations.
- Conversation classification and audition.
- Operator interface.
- Multiple conversations and operators.
- Knowledge database.
- Keyboard friendly, shortcuts.
- Templated autoresponders.
- Configuration: timeout, max connections, etc.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.