Cres Central Reservation System
Selling in multiple channels should not be chaotic.
What is Cres?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Is a centralized controller where all the reservations are configured and received.
Why do you need Cres?
- The sources of reservations are disparate and tedious to aggregate.
- You cannot be certain of what nor when reservations are confirmed, modified or cancelled.
- A lack of accurate and timely data leads to undesired overbooking and unsold rooms.
- Comparison amomg the different sales sources and channels is hardly attainable.
- There is not an authoritative source of rates and availability.
How can Cres help you?
- Connecting to multiple channels through a uniform interface.
- Configuring general and specific allocation for all channels and per channel.
- Automating the synchronization and notification of reservations.
- Providing a Web Service where third parties can connect to query and post reservations.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€10.99 / month|
|Global rates & availability|
|General and individual channel management|
|Receive bookings from channels|
|Publish reservations to front desk|
|Room customization and add-ons|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Rates and availability, global and per-channel.
- Dynamic balance throughout all channels.
- Room types with description, photos, etc.
- Scheduled rates and availability.
- Manual bookings.
- Publish bookings through Web Services.
- Complex rules: min/max stay, date ranges, etc.
- Room customization and add-on items.
- Receive bookings from distribution channels.
- Receive booking updates and cancelations.
- Send notifications for manual bookings: SMS, email, voice.
- Publish rates and availability to distribution channels.
- Publish room types to front desk applications .
- Seasonal rate templates.
- Rates relativity: fixed, maximum, etc.
- Register people with identity manager .
- Tax configuration.
 IDM is a compatible identity manager from PYCOH Software.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.