FDK Hotel Front Desk
Focus on hospitality guest operations and satisfaction.
What is FDK?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A tool you can use to manage all the guest operations at the front desk.
Why do you need FDK?
- Your current system is deprecated or unsuited.
- Guest operations take too long to proceed.
- It is hard to balance the night audit.
- The clean and release room states are uncertain.
- You cannot report on the key process indicators.
- Additional room charges are subject to loss and inaccuracy.
How can FDK help you?
- Making standard operations quick and easy.
- Providing the guest with innovative ways of performing those operations himself.
- Facilitating remote interaction with the front desk for request or queries.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€12.99 / month||€17.99 / month|
|Check-in/out, room assign and move, etc.|
|Basic reports: night audit, KPIs, etc.|
|Import reservations from CRS|
|Receive folio charges from points of sales|
|Post to accouting|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Individual/group folios, split folios .
- Room check-in and check-out.
- Read room types from a CRS .
- Association of room types to actual rooms.
- Room pre-assignation and blocking schedules.
- Night audit.
- Pay-out slips.
- Self check-in and check-out.
- Built-in payment methods: CC, BitCoin, etc.
- Post transactions to accounting module .
- Arrivals and departures report.
- KPIs: occupancy, ADR, REVPAR, GOPPAR, TREVPAR, etc.
- Room clean and release states and service priority.
- Room cleaning and inventory checklists.
- Minibar consumption and replenishment.
- Projected occupancy and availability reports.
- Publish folios and receive additional charges from remote systems .
- Import rooms from asset management system .
- Keycard coding and keylock control.
 Cres is a Central Reservations System from PYCOH Software.  Fin is an accouting system that accepts transaction posting.  Posh is a point of sales from PYCOH Software.  Asma is an asset management system from PYCOH Software.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.