Fin Finances and accounting
Most accounting tasks can be fully and easily automated.
What is Fin?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- An IFRS-compliant accounting and finances module.
Why do you need Fin?
- Some legal documents are hard to find and even get lost on their way to the finances department.
- Issuing invoices and other documents takes too long and you have to archive a copy.
- You cannot report financial transactions arbitrarily and accurately.
- The main operational accounts, such as receivable and payable, lack of sufficient visibility.
How can Fin help you?
- Running the trial balance for you in a matter of miliseconds.
- Orderly storing a copy of all your documents.
- Allowing you to export and publish financial data.
- Supporting the definition of custom accounts.
- Auditing all the transactions.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€16.99 / month|
|Accounting business documents|
|Custom document numbering|
|Manual/auto accounting entries|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- IFRS compliant.
- Journal and ledger books.
- Subsidiary accounts payable ledger.
- Subsidiary accounts receivable ledger.
- Input backlog received from posting modules .
- Association of backlog entries to accounts.
- Document templates.
- Invoices, vouchers, receipts, payments, etc.
- Modify and post backlog entries.
- Create entries manually.
- Custom accounts.
- Profit and loss account.
- Cash flow statement.
- Transaction audition.
- Balance sheet and trial balance.
- Export accounting to various formats.
- Publish accouting through Web Service.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.