FooBar Food and beverage
Uncover the most successfull and profitable recipes.
What is FooBar?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A module to streamline the F&B operations.
- A recipes book with display show capabilities.
- A planner and calculator for meals.
Why do you need FooBar?
- The kitchen staff often reports notorious wastages and shortages.
- You cannot compare the performance of the different items served.
- Collecting marketing collaterals entail an extra effort.
- Training of new F&B staff lacks multimedia resources.
- There are multiple stores and you cannot attribute each one's consumption.
How can FooBar help you?
- Providing analysis and forecast tools based on past consumptions and trends.
- Reporting on the economic performance and success of the items sold.
- Suggesting menus based on current F&B stock.
- Publishing recipes to point of sales.
- Providing easy-to-build educational and showcase presentations of recipes and menus.
- Keeping historic data, e.g. attendance, meals served, etc.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€10.99 / month|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Recipe ingredients and preparation.
- Menu and event planning.
- QA questionnaires.
- Teams and assignation.
- Multiple stores.
- Progressive human-assisted forecasting.
- Income and outcome report.
- Best performers and oportunities reports.
- Printable and displayable presentations.
- Import sales from PoS systems .
- Publish recipes to PoS systems.
- Read stock from external inventory system .
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.