Hermess Messages and alerts
Domain-specific communication should not be scorned.
What is Hermess?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A system to provide messaging, alerts and reminders to organization members.
Why do you need Hermess?
- Interdepartmental communication is unsatisfactory.
- Communication is not integrated with other applications.
- Agenda and events are not properly advertised.
How can Hermess help you?
- Facilitating inline communication among users.
- Providing configurable, e.g. personal/group, instant/scheduled, text messages.
- Integrating communication into any web application.
- Publishing an interface for external systems to send messages.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€6.99 / month|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Individual/group messaging.
- Integration through HTML snippet for notifications.
- Configurable messages: must-confirm, sticky, etc.
- Backend for message management.
- Daily personal message and contact info.
- Send copy to email address.
- Scheduled messages, akin to alerts and reminders.
- Web Service API for creation of messages.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.