HExped Expedia QuickConnect interface
Must improve user experience and enable centralization.
What is HExped?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- An interface with EQC (Expedia QuickConnect) interface.
- A bookings channel with back-end functions and CRS connectivity.
Why do you need HExped?
- Your Expedia account is not connected with your CRS, bookings get scattered.
- There is no automation, you have to manually edit the Expedia allotment.
- Part of your room stock ends up unsold.
- Bookings modifications, notifications and cancelations are not properly tracked nor acted upon.
- The native Expedia interface is somehow limited.
How can HExped help you?
- Through seamless synchronization of incoming reservations, modifications and cancellations.
- Automating outgoing confirmations and allotment updates.
- Providing enhanced capabilities by means of a richer and more powerfull user interface.
- Facilitating connectivity with a CRS.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€12.99 / month|
|Retrieve product configuration from Expedia**|
|Retrieve bookings from Expedia|
|Update rates & availability|
|Synchronize with central reservations system|
** as defined directly in Expedia's web site.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Receive bookings from Expedia.
- Receive modifications and cancelations on bookins.
- Receive rates and availability from CRS .
- Retrieve current product configuration from Expedia.
- Associate Expedia products with CRS products.
- Send updates on rates and availability to Expedia.
- Send bookings on CRS for synchronization.
- Send confirmations to Expedia.
- Various usefull reports: bookins, commissions, etc.
- User-friendly manual edition of rates and availability.
- Multiple rates and availability schemes.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.