HotelFace Facebook booking engine
Convert facebook fans into customers without effort.
What is HotelFace?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Both a facebook application and a back-end.
- A facebook application where page fans can book.
- A back-end where you can configure and manage rates, availability, etc.
Why do you need HotelFace?
- Your page fans are not being converted into customers.
- All your other sales channels relentlessly get a big share of your revenues.
- Part of your room stock ends up unsold.
How can HotelFace help you?
- Leveraging the company's facebook page to gain reservations.
- Providing your page fans special offers.
- Allowing your page fans to check rates and availability and book directly.
- Supporting customization and configuration through the back-end.
- Interfacing with a CRS (Central Reservation System).
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€9.99 / month||€15.99 / month|
|Rates & Availability, define and import from CRS|
|Publish reservations to CRS|
** features not explicitly listed are included in all plans.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Integrable into your facebook page.
- Manual cancelation (e.g. for no-shows).
- Customizable appearance.
- Promotional packages.
- Group booking.
- Online training manual.
- Client area.
- Payment methods: CC, BitCoin, etc.
- Pre-reservations (pay later, complete later, etc.).
- Store requisitions denied due to unavailability.
- Post bookings to CRS .
- Retrieve room types from CRS.
- Retrieve rates and availability from CRS.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.