Humar Human resources
Human resources need thorough analysis and planning.
What is Humar?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Automation for processes associated with employees, e.g. payroll, time tracking.
- A tool to help employers know the expenses incurred on human capital.
Why do you need Humar?
- Nobody controls nor knows when employees start/stop their workday.
- Payroll takes too long to complete and it often contains errors.
- Data associated to employees is scattered, e.g. vacations, incentives, complements.
- Contracts and agreements are either informal or not taking effect.
How can Humar help you?
- Providing employee profiles with all its data associated.
- Automating repetitive processes, such as payroll, from stored info.
- Supporting time tracking at employee arrival and departure.
- Estimating and forecasting future capital cost expenses.
- Assisting with the creation and publication of shift schedules.
- Supplying self-service for employees to consult their data.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€10.99 / month||€15.99 / month|
|Post to accounting|
|Publish shift schedules|
|Time clock and attendance|
|Security and policies repository|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Payroll generation and printing.
- Employee self-service documentation and requests.
- Time clock with buddy-punching prevention.
- Tracking of vacations, days off, advances, etc.
- Department and employee profiles.
- Shift schedules.
- Recruitment campaigns.
- Training material repository.
- Organizational structure.
- Cost analysis and prediction reports.
- Tracking of contracts, e.g. insurance.
- Post transactions to accounting module .
- Publish shift schedules for external modules use .
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.