IDM Identities and user accounts
A centralized place for identities, source of single login/logout services.
What is IDM?
- IDM is a module for definition and sharing of organization-wide identities and user accounts.
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
Why do you need IDM?
- Are you entering the same information relating to employees, clients, providers, etc. over an over again on every system?
- Is there a need to login and logout to each application separately, possibly with a different username and password?
- As a manager, do you find it tedious to administer the many user accounts for your hotel in multiple applications?
- Can you tell who accesses your systems, when, and what he actually does in them?
How can IDM help you?
- Facilitating Single Sign-on (SSO) and Single Sign-off for the PYCOH applications, i.e. users log in once and gain access to all systems.
- Keeping an audit trail of system access.
- Sharing information with all the PYCOH applications accross all the organization.
- Centralizing the management of user accounts.
- Serving as a Hub for accessing other PYCOH applications.
- Enabling on-demand subscriptions through the validation of payment methods.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|Free||€12.99 / month||€24.99 / month|
€1.00 / 2000 Extra ids
€1.00 / 2000 Extra ids
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 21 days trial.Sign up
- Payment methods.
- User profiles and configuration.
- Organization data.
- Data export to various formats.
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.