MNT Plant maintenance
Everyone in your company can help to keep the facilities.
What is MNT?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- MNT is a tool you can use to manage all the maintenance activities of your hotels and hospitality facilities.
Why do you need MNT?
- Pending tasks start to accumulate, only urgent repairs are done and preventive maintenance is skipped.
- The maintenance team of your hotel feels overwhelmed and stressed due to the workload.
- The labor, repairs and energy costs of the maintenance activities increase too steeply.
- The property managers have lost control over the maintenance activities.
- Read more...
How can MNT help you?
- Keeping a centralized record of incidents and failures arisen in your hotel.
- Facilitating access, classification and report of historical data.
- Allowing in-place capture with mobile devices.
- Keeping an audit trail of all operations.
- Helping you identify recurrent incidents and background problems.
- Metering the time and cost of the maintenance activities.
- Sharing information across all the organization.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€17.99 / month||€29.99 / month|
|Custom requester types|
|Notes and tags|
|Preventive task planning|
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 21 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Corrective maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance.
- Task planning and scheduling.
- Task assignation.
- Material requisitions.
- Flexible classification.
- Measurements and periodic tasks.
- Cost management.
- Worker availability control.
- Data export to various formats.
- Reporting and graph generation.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.