MProv Materials and provisioning
Avoid stock shortages and help evaluate the suppliers.
What is MProv?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A tool you can use to manage the hotel's inventory and procurement operations.
- A tool you can use to evaluate and help choose your suppliers.
Why do you need MProv?
- Your hotel runs out of materials normally.
- Access to the inventory and request of materials is a pain.
- You cannot report on consumptions nor on costs of materials.
- Historic data on which to base forecasts is not available.
- Comparison among providers is hardly attainable.
- Discrepancies between orders and recipts abound and are difficult to reconcile.
How can MProv help you?
- Streamlining inventory management and procurement.
- Avoiding stock shortages.
- Supporting all the participants.
- Automating many of the steps involved.
- Providing purchase plans and schedules.
- Assisting your organization to save time and money.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€15.99 / month|
|Procurement-to-pay business documents|
|Vendor and product master records|
|Plants, stores, areas|
|Post to accounting|
|Forecast and prediction tools|
|Assited vendor selection|
|Material requirements planning|
|RfQ web forms|
|Vendor relationship management|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Inventory management.
- Multiple stores, units, areas.
- Physical inventory.
- Stock handling and alert configuration.
- Product master record.
- Vendor profiles, products, terms, conditions.
- Material requisitions.
- Request for proposals/quotations.
- Manual and automatic purchase orders.
- Aided vendor selection.
- Goods receipt and inspection.
- Invoice verification.
- Run payment.
- Purchasing reports.
- Returns to vendor.
- Stock transfers and reservations.
- Procurement of external services.
- Tax handling.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.