Posh Point of sales
More than just bill and charge: from arrival to departure.
What is Posh?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A full-featured point of sales.
Why do you need Posh?
- Daily reports are manual and/or very time consuming.
- Order taking and billing are slow.
- Receipts are illegible and error prone.
- Availability and prices of items are unclear or too stiff.
- You cannot charge bills to external guest accounts.
How can Posh help you?
- Taking advantage of wireless devices to support self/distributed service.
- Providing real-time synchronization among the PoS users.
- Displaying a simple interface for the task at hand.
- Keeping a record of historic sales.
- Integrating with receipt printers, cash drawers and other devices.
- Simplifying price planning and bill calculation.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€14.99 / month|
|Product categories and items|
|Charge to account|
|Multiple tax and currency schemes|
|Publish sales Web Service|
|Multiple and split payments|
|Amends and returns|
|Visual-2D table layout|
|Menus, promotions and invitations|
|Local credit accounts|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Product hierarchy: categories and items.
- 2D Room/tables layout and ad hoc seats.
- Multiple/per product pricing plans.
- Category and item modifiers/add-ons.
- Aggregated/detailed order view.
- Configurable products grid.
- Print of receipts, orders, and payments .
- Cash drawer openable by DK line .
- Customizable product buttons.
- Cash control and audit.
- Built-in payment methods: CC, BitCoin, etc.
- Sales analysis and reports.
- Charge to external (front office) folio .
- Import recipes from external system .
- Post transactions to accounting module .
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.