SalMar Sales and marketing
Adopters enable the full potential of realistic CRMs.
What is SalMar?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- A customer relationship management tool.
- A multichannel marketing campaign tracker.
Why do you need SalMar?
- You cannot engage your customers into a long-lasting relationship.
- Customer opinions and feedback fade into oblivion.
- The performance of the marketing campaings is hard to assess.
- The focus of your marketing efforts does not address the real oportunities.
- There are not metrics or indicators upon which to cooperate towards a common goal.
How can SalMar help you?
- Providing your customers a dedicated area for interaction with your hotel.
- Supporting marketing campaings through bulk email, SMS and voice calls.
- Integrating with some digital advertising placement suppliers.
- Tracking the campaign activities with each customer.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€7.99 / month||€17.99 / month|
|Web forms, polls, etc.|
|Google AdWords integration|
|Bulk SMS and voice calls**|
|QR code generation and page landing|
** SMS fees are €0.15.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Contact profiles.
- Create, share and delegate activities.
- Sales pipeline.
- Campaigns: budget, costs, performance.
- Traceable text and QR-code links.
- Integration with advertising placement suppliers .
- Run campaigns based on bookings conditions.
- Embeddable script for custom landing page.
- Generated web forms and polls.
- A/B tests.
- Bulk email, SMS and voice calls.
- Integration with facebook and twitter.
- Integration with mail clients .
- Attach documents, collaterals and other files.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.