WebEn Web booking engine
Convert traffic to your website into room reservations.
What is WebEn?
- A Web Application that you can access with any device.
- SaaS (Software as a Service).
- Both a code snippet insertable on any web page and a back-end.
- A code snippet that lets web visitors do reservations.
- A back-end to configure and manage the reservations.
Why do you need WebEn?
- All your other sales channels relentlessly get a big share of your revenues.
- The visitors of your hotel's website are not converted into customers.
- Part of your room inventory remains unsold.
How can WebEn help you?
- Providing a code snippet to easily integrate a booking engine into your hotel's website.
- Supporting configuration of content and style through back office functions.
- Allowing your website's visitors to make direct reservations.
- Supplying a user area for your customers where reservations can be managed.
- Sending reservations to a CRS.
First 30 days free!
Every account gets a risk free, 30 day trial. You can cancel at any time.
|€8.99 / month||€14.99 / month|
|Rates & Availability|
|Publish reservations to CRS|
** credit card transaction fees are 3.05% + €0.30; average values for small traders across all countries.
Sign up now!
Get started in less than 2 minutes and enjoy a free 30 days trial.Sign up
Please, type your email address
Thanks for signing up!
We will contact you soon.
- Integrable into your hotel's web site.
- Manual cancelation (e.g. for no-shows).
- Customizable appearance.
- Promotional packages.
- Group booking.
- Online training manual.
- Send notifications to clients: SMS, email, voice.
- Client area.
- Payment methods: CC, BitCoin, etc.
- Pre-reservations (pay later, complete later, etc.).
- Store requisitions denied due to unavailability.
- Post bookings to CRS .
- Retrieve room types from CRS.
- Retrieve rates and availability from CRS.
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 1
- Why do you need a CMMS? Part 2
- Maintenance task attributes: basic model
- Software for every hotel operation
- The PYCOH software architecture
Products and services
- IDM: identities and users.
- MNT: plant maintenance.
- Posh: point of sales.
- FDK: hotel front desk.
- Cres: central reservations system.
- WebEn: web booking engine.
- MProv: materials and provisioning.
- FooBar: food & beverage.
- Hermess: messages and alerts.
- Asma: fixed assets.
- Fin: finances and accounting.
- Humar: human resources.
- HotelFace: facebook booking app.
- SalMar: sales and marketing.
- HExped: expedia interface.
- Bro: broker console.
- Chas: online chat.